Welcome to my blog. I have never been a "blogger", nor did I ever imagine that I would become one. I am a wee bit nervous to post things online, but excited to learn more about blogging and how it can be used as tool in the classroom. I guess I should start with a little bit about myself. I grew up in Brentwood Bay, which is located on the outskirts of Victoria. I absolutely love living on the island, and couldn't imagine living far from the ocean. I recently completed my Bachelor of Arts at UVic with a major in French and a minor in psychology. I am now in the PDP program, which I am assuming if you are reading this, you are probably in my class and know this already! I hope to teach French (preferably French Immersion), however eventually I want to complete my Masters and become a counsellor within a high school.
Since this is my first blog, I have decided to start off nice and slow... but hopefully as time progresses, I will become more comfortable with it and have something a bit more interesting to write!
-R
I'm putting down preferably French Immersion as well. You need to show me how to apply a background. Your birds may be blurred but they're still better than my default background.
ReplyDeleteI think teaching French Immersion will be much more fun than core French, although as long as I'm teaching something I will be happy! I believe your blog is on wordpress, no? I'm not sure how to change the background on that one, but on this website I believe it is under the "design" tab and from there there are many different options.
ReplyDeleteEt je sais que les oiseaux ne sont pas mise au point et je l'aime comme il est.
It is daunting to put yourself out there online but you have made a good start. I look forward to reading more about your experience over the next few months.
ReplyDelete